Going on hiatus? Let us know here.
- Although it's not mandatory to tell us if you're going to be gone for just two or three days, it may be to your benefit. If you're going to be gone for more than a week, please inform us.
- Include in your comment the length of your hiatus, if known, each characters' name(s), and each characters' journal name. Journal usernames are especially important as those are what we use to collect info for Activity Check exemptions, so please include them.
- If a specific date of return is given, the hiatus will end the following day and the player will be responsible for their activity from that point on. If you're unsure of your return date, please give only a rough estimate or leave the time frame open-ended.
- Hiatuses may be taken for no more than three months. You will be dropped from the community entirely after.
- Hiatus posts do not need to be made on the OOC comm. If you do make a post there, however, you must still leave a comment in this entry. If you don't, you are liable for whatever happens in your absence.
- When you return from hiatus, please reply to your original hiatus comment stating that you have returned or else you will be on hiatus until you do. You may be dropped for excessive hiatus, otherwise.
- Do not use hiatuses as a way to get around the activity check, we will follow up.
NOTE: DO NOT COMMENT HERE IF YOU'RE TAKING A SEMI-HIATUS. SEMI-HIATUSES DO NOT EXEMPT YOU FROM ACTIVITY CHECK AS THERE IS STILL EXPECTED TO BE SOME ACTIVITY. If you feel you won't be able to make the necessary comments for AC, then please take a FULL hiatus
Previous hiatus post: here